T&R 750ADM Mk3 is a compact, rugged primary current injection systems with a 750A output capability. The 750ADM Mk3 has a maximum voltage of 5V. The unit is ideally suited to all low power primary injection tasks requiring up to 750A for short periods. Where higher currents and powers are required for primary injection, 7kVA and 20kVA primary injection systems are available.
The 750ADM MK3 has two outputs, allowing injection of currents as low as a few hundred milliamps and up to 750A. Voltages up to 16V are available on the 40A output, allowing higher impedance trips to be tested. Four true RMS metering ranges are provided, allowing the full scale of the meter and trip level to be set independently of the selected output. The metering has a capture time of less than 20ms, allowing the RMS of a single cycle to be accurately measured. Industry standard connectors are used on all inputs and outputs for convenience, reliability and safety.
The 750ADM MK3 is comprehensively protected by electronic overcurrent and thermal trips. The timing system is very flexible without compromising ease of use, allowing trip times, reset times and reclose times to be quickly measured to a high degree of accuracy. Two contact inputs are provided, each of which may be triggered by a volt-free contact or a dc voltage. The contact inputs auto-sense for normally open or normally closed contacts.
The 750ADM-H MK3 Primary Current Injection test set can be used to test many devices including:
- Circuit breakers
- Primary injection of over-current relays
- CT ratio (with external meter for secondary current)
- Display: backlight LCD
- Current channels: 2 (1 x 40 A ir 1 x 750 A)
- Maximum output current: 0 A ... 750 A
- Open circuit voltage: 5 V @ 750 A and 16 V @ 40 A
- Operating procedures: 5 min. ON, 1 min. OFF
- Current measurement range: 0 A ... 750 A
- Resolution: 0,01 A / 0,1 A / 1 A
- Accuracy: ±0,5% from reading + 5 dgt
- Timing System range: 0 ... 99999,9 s.
- Resolution: 1 ms / 10 ms / 100 ms
- Accuracy: ±0,01% from reading + 2 dgt
- Contact Inputs: normal open or normal closed
- Contact supply voltage: 24 ... 240 V DC
- Operating modes: timer inactive, internal start, single contact, dual contact and current operated
- Overload protection
- Connection: RS232
- Supply voltage: 230V, 50Hz. Maximum power consumption 3,9 kVA
- Operating temperature: 0°C ... 45°C
- Weight: 27,4 kg
Standard set: device, Mains lead, carrying strap, manual, spare fuse.